Hi All,
I am Simon’s mom- Michelle. Would Thursday evening might work around 5:30 or 6 to meet? Otherwise Monday evening could work too. 
Thanks,
Michelle  


On Sep 12, 2026, at 7:16 PM, chad@allendalerobotics.com wrote:


Hello Team H,

I am hoping you all are getting this from the mailing list.  This is a great way for communication, using Reply All will send back to the list to everyone.

The team needs to look at how to get started this week.


Next, I need to have a contact person for the team.  If you can be this person, please let me know.  Once I set that person up in AR they will also see all the members parent's emails and phone numbers if that makes it easier to try to get a hold of someone.

As for parts:

Thanks,
Chad
_______________________________________________
V5-h mailing list -- v5-h@lists.allendalerobotics.com
To unsubscribe send an email to v5-h-leave@lists.allendalerobotics.com