Hello Team H,
I am hoping you all are getting this from the mailing list. This is a great way for communication, using Reply All will send back to the list to everyone.
The team needs to look at how to get started this week.
1.
Reply All to this list to try to get some cross communication with possible days / times.
2.
Use the Slack Channel if that is easier (other email had a link to join if you are not on there yet).
Next, I need to have a contact person for the team. If you can be this person, please let me know. Once I set that person up in AR they will also see all the members parent's emails and phone numbers if that makes it easier to try to get a hold of someone.
As for parts:
*
Robot Kit is here. I just need to label a few items in there (Brain, Controller, Battery).
*
Laptop is purchased and I will pick it up tomorrow to set it up. Brand new one. 🙂
*
Bins for small parts, I hope to get those purchased tomorrow and get them labeled the next day or so.
Thanks,
Chad